Refresh body, mind and soul by escaping to the countryside for a rejuvenating retreat. Immerse yourself in Ayurveda and Yoga, enjoy Ayurvedic food and explore the stunning Somerset countryside.
I’m pleased to announce the date of the first retreat to be run from our new home in Batcombe as follows. Please click to get more info and how to book a residential or non-residential place:
- 24-26th April, Ayurveda and Yoga retreat, Batcombe
- Summer dates coming soon!
Dates for 2015 for retreats hosted by AdventureYogi:
- 20-22nd February, Oxford, hosted by AdventureYogi
- 3-10 April, Easter Surf Yogi hosted by Adventure Yogi (no Ayurveda workshop but 1:1 Consultations and massage available)
- 16-18th October, Somerset, hosted by Adventure Yogi
- 20-22 November, Somerset, hosted by Adventure Yogi
The Adventure Yogi weekends include:
- Yoga, Yoga Nidra, meditation and pranayama tailored to the season
- Delicous seasonal and healthy food
- Free half hour holistic massage and option to increase this to one hour
- A 90 minute Ayurveda workshop (various options listed here)
For more information and booking for Adventure Yogi weekends click here. If you mention ‘AyurvedicYogi’ when booking you will get a lovely box of Pukka tea to take home with you.
“The yoga was wonderful. jojo is a creative, gentle, thoughtful teacher – the classes were varied and sensitive to the needs of the moment”
“The weekend provided an intensive yoga and meditation practice which was suitable for beginners to advanced alike, with time for relaxation and lovely company.”
“A very friendly, comfortable, beautiful venue. The food was nutritions, creative and plentiful. The Yoga was well paced, with good knowledge and the Yoga space was beautiful. The weekend exceeded my expectations in every way!”
“Gorgeous relaxed vibe…loved it way more than expected. I’ve enjoyed the yoga more than any I’ve done before. I was 5 months pregnant and there was only one other pregnant woman but Jojo brilliantly adapted the asanas for us while keeping the rest of the class energised too. After the first class my body felt lighter and limber….Can’t wait to come back once I’ve had my baby!”