Ayurveda Beauty & Body care day – 4th December 10- 3.30pm
September 14, 2016
Come and have a day of quiet relaxation before the busy Christmas period kicks in. Ayurveda is a very practical science and this workshop offers a chance to be nourished as well as get creative. It covers:
- Dosha questionnaire to assess your Ayurvedic psychosomatic constitution/ skin type
- Ayurvedic daily routine- cleansing the 5 senses- including how to use a neti pot and tongue scraper
- Turning your bathroom into an Ayurvedic spa
- Making simple but effective skin products out of ingredients good enough to eat (ubtan and fresh mask)
- How to nourish your hair
- Why massage is considered so essential in Ayurveda, and how to give yourself a free daily massage
- Indian head massage practice session to try on friends and family when you get home
- Why oil pulling is so beneficial
- A restorative yoga class and deeply relaxing Yoga nidra session
- A delicious Ayurvedic thali lunch
Places are limited to 8 people, so lots of time for individual attention. Cost is £70 per person which includes all course materials, unlimited Pukka teas and a delicious Ayurvedic lunch. You will take home two organic skin products good enough to eat! The ubtans also make lovely Christmas presents for friends and family. The workshop will be held at The Weavers House, Batcombe BA4 6AB. To book please email email@example.com.
If you would like to end the day with a full body Ayurvedic massage, that can be arranged for 4-5pm, and 5-6pm.
If you would like to stay and have a relaxing weekend away from it all, we have two lovely B&B rooms available. There are lots of lovely places to visit on Saturday too.